If you are a fan of party lights, then it is highly recommended for you to consider the utilization of LED lights. The best part is that LED downlights are available in a variety of sizes, shapes and colours. These tend to illuminate brightly and even use far less energy as compared to old-fashioned Christmas bulb or twinkle lights. Most importantly, these are impervious to weather and are cool to the touch. These aspects typically make them the safest alternative to traditional lights. LEDs can easily be purchased in strands or singles wherein they can be rigged together in many creative ways.
Now, here’s what you need to do to hand LED lights:
- Measure the space where you wish to hand the LED lights.
- Work out whether you wish to have the light strands run straight across, swag or drift over a post or tree.
- Determine the number of strands you require for straight runs by using the total measurements plus a few extra inches.
- Now measure the distance that needs to be covered from an electrical source for plug-in lights. This distance will need to be added to the total distance. However, if you are using battery-powered LED strands, don’t take up this step.
- You now need to use heavy staples over the strands to create a secure mount. Use suction-mounted hooks to attach wires to glass or metal surfaces.
- You may now proceed to hanging the lights, and for this, it is best to use lip based structures like gutters.
- Finally, fasten strands using plastic adhesive clips.
To acquire LED lights and LED downlights of the highest quality, feel free to get in touch with Vinstar LED Lighting.